Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is Thanksgiving so you can bet your buttons I am not going to write a long post. However, lists are easy so I will make one of the big events of the day:

1. We played Mafia and I was an awesome liar and tricked EVERYONE. HAHAHAHAHA!

2. The missionaries played Mafia with us, and then went home and then we found a pair of their shoes that they accidentally left here. ??? That was funny. I mean, they do just live across the hall, but isn’t it a little hard to leave your shoes at someone’s house?

3. We had seven pies. SEVEN PIES!!!! How absolutely awesome.

4. In between making multiple dishes, my mother in law spent the entire time doing dishes. That is an example of an excellent character. Speaking of which, my in laws are really fun. They are funny and helpful and so easy going. One interesting non important fact about them. They can easily and quickly fall asleep anywhere. It is impressive.

Okay. That’s enough.

No comments: