Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An expensive load of laundry

I washed my phone today. It was in the pocket of my jeans and I ran it through the wash. I thought I was being so efficient as I did laundry. I was going to have the girls all packed up tonight for our trip this Saturday so I was multitasking like a villain. Well the girls aren't packed up and my phone has gone the way of all the world.

I feel a new bond with David (Ipod touch and the waterfall) and my good friend Jessi (accidentally dropped her phone into a cement mixer...what?).

My phone actually works a little still. Water has seeped into the screen and sometimes the buttons work and sometimes they don't. If I want to do anything I have to first turn off the phone and then turn it on again and it has to be plugged into the wall to work at all.

It's a pretty bad time for it to happen too. I am leaving the state on Saturday for ten days and I kind of need a phone. The good news is that 30 bucks later I will have a new phone by Friday with the same number.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Try putting it in a bag of rice.
This worked for David--kind of.

Becky said...

Oh woman! We have done that TWICE! It stinks! I'm glad you got another on the way!

Katie Lewis said...

That is sad. Also...

HAVE FUN WITH CHRIS! :)