Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Must...post...

Man, I am so tired that I am seeing double on the screen. The girls are doing great with the traveling and being in strange places: I think that this is totally due to my in laws helping out with them so much. The only thing they are having a hard time with is sleeping. They are waking up a lot so I am too. I I should take a nap but I onl have until Sunda!

Chris has officially graduated from Basic Training. Whoop Whoop! So far he has only had day passes. We have had to drop him off back at his barracks at 8:45 p.m. each night. But tomorrow he starts his four day pass so he can just hang out here until Sunday and he doesn't have to wear his uniform. Oh man, I can't type anymore. I will try to be more interesting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

1. I'm really impressed that you got through that whole post. And remembered to write.

2. I'm glad you did because Bryan and I always look forward to your posts and check your blog repeatedly until you do post.

3. Yay! Yay for getting to be together, yay for Chris not having to wear a uniform, and yay yay for him graduating from basic training! I don't think I can even begin to comprehend how hard that would be.

Kathy Haynie said...

Good times for the family. Thanks for the update, Anna!