Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Heads up-- this is not a post worth reading.

So I've been reading poetry lately.

Frankly, I'd like to see that sentence on more of your blogs. Seriously, why not poetry? It helps you think better. I really believe that.

Anyway, I've been trying to read Elizabeth Bishop, Yeats, and my favorite, Rilke. Seriously, Rilke rocks the house.

Okay, since I wrote that last bit Grace woke up, and I put her back to sleep...several times. I also watched the last two episodes of Season Two of Downton Abbey as I've been rocking her . It made me very happy to have such a happy ending (minus the whole Mr. Bates in prison thing). Man, I love happy endings. I don't even care if it's unrealistic.

Oh, and I bought a 7 foot artificial Christmas tree today. I didn't think it would fit in the Corolla with me and the three girls, but it was the last one left so I bought it anyway. And it fit! Bless that Corolla.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Yes! I loved the last episode of season 2. I can't wait for season 3.

Kathy Haynie said...

I love Elizabeth Bishop. I don't know if I've ever read any of Rilke's poems.

Lisa Lou said...

Or YA Lit. I need to do a post on all the cool books I'm reading. Some of them don't help me think better though.